There are so many recipes I pin on Pinterest and then never make. I’ve been working my way through my food/recipe board and here are some of the best so far:
1. » Coconut Chai Coffee Cake. I saw this on Pinterest and made it that same day. If it has the word chai in it, I have to make it because I know that I’m gonna love it. If you’re not wanting to make an entire coffee cake, try out these chai spice snickerdoodles. They are incredible!
2. » Avocado ranch dressing. 1 large avocado, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon hot sauce, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, 3/4 teaspoon salt
3. » Sweet Potato Skins. I made these for dinner one night and loved them. You can lighten them up a bit by using the light sour cream and cheese listed, but I just used regular since I think it tastes better. You could also use Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream which would add some protein too.
I set aside some of the filling before I added salt and mixed it with full fat Greek yogurt (instead of sour cream) for Waves. She really enjoyed it, so this is an excellent meal for toddlers as well.
4. » Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas. These are seriously delicious. I used the Trader Joe’s canned refried black beans for this one. The author has her own recipe for them though if you want to make your own.
5. » Spicy Oven Roasted Chickpeas. These are awesome on salads!
What’s the best recipe you’ve found on Pinterest?