Grocery shopping » I find it so relaxing to go up and down the aisles, just looking at all the products and packaging. It’s fun to point out new things to Waves and explain what they are. She really loves it when I get something out of the cooler and let her touch it while I say, “that’s cold!”. She thinks that’s hilarious for some reason haha.
This picture of Waves » I took her to the bookstore on Monday and as soon I set her down she was off. That girl is pretty much running everywhere nowadays.
This outfit » I’m not a stylish person at all. I mean, I live in jeans, t-shirts, and converse and I’ve worn a pair of Greg’s workout shorts out in public more than a few times. I made a style board on Pinterest and am slowly building a better, more versatile wardrobe.
I was pretty happy with this outfit I put together on Sunday. The jeans are from American Eagle, top is from Forever 21, and the boots are Madden Girl Zoiiee in grey.
· Here’s an awesome post about meal planning and prep. It’s a lot of work, but well worth it!
· I love this tutorial on how to fake healthier hair.
· To me, potatoes are the ultimate comfort food when the weather starts getting a bit cooler. These samosa stuffed sweet potatoes sound incredible.
· 11 secrets to freezing to properly freezing produce will definitely come in handy.
· Luca Parmitano is an Italian astronaut on board the International Space Station, orbiting about 257 miles above Earth. He shares amazing photos of what he’s seeing through his Twitter account. This reef in Belize is one of my favorites.
· If this elephant gif doesn’t make you smile then I really don’t even know what to say.
· Here’s a list of 50 vegetarian slow cooker recipes to get you set for fall and winter.
Have a wonderful weekend!