Five On Friday

udon noodle soup

ONE » This udon noodle soup with tempeh from Blue Apron was delicious. The only thing I’d do different next time is not put so much tempeh in it and possibly leave it out altogether.

jewelry

TWO » My friend Julie makes the most beautiful handmade jewelry. She’s running an awesome 30% off special until December 8th. The prices are incredible for the quality jewelry she makes. I have the amor necklace (pic of me wearing it) and absolutely love it. She does custom orders too so if you’re looking for a special gift this year get in touch with her!

THREE » This is a nice little yoga routine to do in the mornings. It’s only 18 minutes long, but even 10 minutes of moving and stretching feels really nice first thing in the morning.

FOUR » (never)homemaker has created a wonderful guide on vegetarian food prep, meal planning, and recipes. There’s a ton of great info and meal ideas to be found there.

present

FIVE » I’m not really one to get into these types of images, but this one really resonated with me for some reason. Ever since having a baby, time goes by so fast it can be a little overwhelming and terrifying, too. I’ve thought about these words a lot lately and have been thinking about what matters the most in life and what will make me and my family happy. There’s a lot of junk in life that doesn’t need to be there and I’m working on getting rid of it.

I’ve just started up with Twitter again, so please add me on there if you’d like. Thanks!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

9 Responses to Five On Friday

1. Louise says:

I’m loving the look of that soup and the handmade jewellery! I know what you mean about time going fast. I think the older you get, the quicker it goes! It’s crazy. These last couple of years has went ridiculously fast. It’s good to be reminded about what really matters :)

2. I seriously wish I could do yoga everyday, I’ll have to try this routine it might be just enough time to get some yoga in but not too long that I won’t have time for

• Anastasia says:

Girl, you are so busy so I know it’s hard to find time! I got into a good habit of stretching while watching tv at night. Just doing a few yoga poses I know, plus basic stretches has really made a difference.

3. lotte says:

handmade? that looks gorgeous! thanks for sharing the yoga routine! I need to work more on my flexibility :o nice post:)

• Anastasia says:

Yes! Isn’t that insane?! I don’t know the exact process, but I know she creates the molds of each piece. She’s super talented.

I am so not flexible so I know what you mean. Just tonight I was doing a pilates workout and could not straighten my legs out while doing the moves. Something to work towards, yeah?

4. Cassie says:

There is literally NOTHING like yoga… I skipped all week until today (doing strength in the morning thinking I would go to yoga at night) and automatically feel so much better!!

5. I love a good flow in the morning! Can’t wait to try this sequence. Thanks for sharing :)

6. Kate says:

Thanks for sharing the yoga video, it’s pretty much exactly what I was looking for this morning to do as a light workout. Will be trying it out this week :).