Planning for the Week

dinner

Dinner last night was just some random things we had around. I ended up making a box of Annie’s mac n’ cheese, a salad (with tempeh, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, and an avocado dressing), and roasted veggies along with iced tea I’d made earlier in the day.

Here’s this week’s plan:

Monday: baked potatoes and salad

Tuesday: stir-fry

Wednesday: roasted veggies and a tempeh blt

Thursday: kale and egg scramble with avocado

Friday: pizza

I’m also making some strawberry muffins for Waves and a batch of brown rice for us to have on hand.

Workouts went really well last week. I ended up doing zumba, lots of stretching and yoga, and Jackie Warner’s Xtreme Training DVD.

In addition to that, I’ve been trying to learn this dance. I did the slowed down version for about half an hour last night and was all, “yep, I’ve got this” and decided to move to the at speed pace. Yeah, totally don’t have it. Dancing (or trying to), is such a crazy workout! It’s fun and something I really enjoy doing.

Monday: zumba

Tuesday: strength

Wednesday: kickboxing

Thursday: yoga

Friday: strength

Saturday: zumba

Sunday: rest

That’s the plan for this week along with trying to learn that dance. I’ve been thinking more about some hobbies I’d enjoy and dancing is one of those. I found a hip hop aerobics class here that sounds like it’d be a lot of fun and am looking around for an adults beginner level class although it seems hard to find one here.

11 Responses to Planning for the Week

1. Cassie says:

I’ve wanted to take adult ballet classes for so long… I even bought a Groupon (that has now expired) for it. I love that someone else wants to take dance classes!

• Anastasia says:

You should totally take a class! I always felt like I had a disadvantage because most people start dancing when they’re kids, so I didn’t want to embarrass myself in a class. But now I just don’t care and want to have fun haha.

2. Louise says:

Sounds like a tasty week! Loving the sound of those muffins ;) I really need to come up with some new meal ideas, getting so bored of my usual right now!

3. Clarinda says:

Mmm. Baked potatoes sound so good!

• Anastasia says:

I’ve been craving them lately, probably because of the weather. Sometimes we make baked potatoes and chili—good stuff!

4. Danielle says:

All of that food sounds delicious! I’ve been looking for some fun dance tutorials online – that routine looks great! :)

Best,
    Danielle

• Anastasia says:

It is most definitely fun! If you look on the BeFit youtube channel for “dejan & janelle” they have a ton of really short dance moves. I love how they teach too.

5. That food looks so good! I need to be better with meal planning. I am so bad at it

6. Katie says:

I have to try to plan my food for a week. When you put it this way it doesn’t look so hard. Just delish!
    Great job :),